This is a recipe that my mom made for years and I started making it for my own family.
Write a review
- 2 cups Granny Smith apples, peeled and diced
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, broken
- 1/2 cup Cool-Whip
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- In a medium to large mixing bowl, combine apples, celery and walnuts.
- In a small bowl, blend together mayonnaise, sugar and lemon juice.
- Gently fold in Cool-Whip.
- Fold dressing into apple mixture.
- Cover and chill.
- You could use another type of apple and you could also use them unpeeled, if you prefer.
Domestic Demigoddess http://domesticdemigoddess.com/